Forgotten Visions (The Divinities, #1) - Lia Davis
Read this review on my blog! –> Forgotten Visions by Lia Davis

This is the first book of a new witch series and as soon I read the summary the book became a wishlist. It’s started sounding different and intriguing, but over all of that I liked the romance and how after all the years these two discover a way to be together.

There some parts that just don’t click for me. Kalissa is very powerful and a divinities like her sister, her family and friends are also witches and she’s surrounded by love and power, but a strange guy shows up and put a spell on her without anyone noticing? Didn’t sound right, especially when nothing was done to prevent the relationship between these two.

I liked the adventure side and how all the divinities became together to vanquish once and for all the evil demons. Kalissa was really important to unite and make them work. These people are afraid but they do nothing to stop them.

I liked Ayden and how caring he became after realizing what happened on the past. He’s really a nice guy and he’s new love with Kalissa was really great to see, plus the sex scenes were good.