Command Performance - Nora Roberts
This review and many others can be found at: Book Travels
It’s interesting seeing Eve again and in a strange relationship with Alexander when we all thought she would end up with the playboy. She was very important on the end of Affaire Royale, by helping save Brie and getting the family attention.

She was just a teenager than and now ten years after her first visit to the palace, she’s back and very successful business women as a request of the Alexander to help children, impressive right?

That young girl who just wanted to be an actress became a very good producer and now owns a world renowned group of artists that will perform on Cordina to help raise money for kids treatment on hospitals, but the bogey man is back and terrorizing the royal family once again, the interesting thing is that his still in jail.

I liked how the romance was handled during the book, because knowing Alexander from the previous book and how serious he is, Eve is actually the perfect girl for him, because she is fun and was raise to be a lady. I actually liked this two together and the series is in a good path.