Sunset Seduction - Charlene Sands
I love a good cowboy book and Luke was perfect with good looks and a very protective side. He loved Audrey like a little sister but had no idea she had a very different feeling for him and they shared a super hot night together, the problem he didn’t remember the woman in question and Audrey was completely hurt about it.

So after a few awkward moments she accepted to work in the ranch and let it go, but she was still in love with him and after some help from a friend, operation seduction started. Luke had no idea Audrey was the perfect woman he shared a very hot night. But once Luke discovered we can clearly see he’s afraid and decided to run from his mistake, so no happy ending for those two, but Audrey was pregnant and things changed quite a lot after that.

I really loved Audrey, she has strength and a lot of hard work, but she’s not a little princess waiting for her prince. She works and follow her life, because Luke is clearly oblivious to her love. I loved these two finding a half way. Luke needed someone strong and Audrey was perfect for him.