Just What He Wanted (The Holloway Series) - HelenKay Dimon
I have a big problem following this series, because every time I look another book was released and I missed, but that’s completely fine because the stories are sweet and very easy to follow, almost stand alone, but the other couples are always popping up.

This couple had a very difficult life and deserved a little happiness. Travis made himself after running away from his insane family and discovered a family in Holloway that adopted him. So now he’s very focused in work and very little fun, but the moment he met Andie it was like everything broke inside of him.

Can you imagine a grow man with lost of words? It was so fun seeing Travis falling in love, but he had a few issues to handle first, because Andie didn’t want the relationship, she had a dummy boyfriend that wanted to change her and now she’s a little insecure, plus Travis is younger and Andie thinks he only wants another notch for his bed.

But these two were so cute when they finally managed to be together. I really liked this couple and the town was helping them all along. Andie needed a little push.