Judgment in Death (In Death, #11) - J.D. Robb, Susan Ericksen
A cop is death and as always justice has to be made, but the worst part was the place, of course Roarke installments. Eve was first one scene and discovered more than just a robbery, but also started to investigate more than just a death person.

Turns out to be more than just one cop when a series of deaths were connected and Eve discovered they weren’t exactly exemplar cops, they took bribe and were part of a scheme on the Illegal’s, So Eve had to follow more than just the money and found out a old pal of Roarke, form his previous earlier years while his life was not so legal, looks to be involved in those killings even if only by a far shot.

This was a darker book, because Eve had to see a different side of Roarke and they had an argument related to the investigation and the dangers her life could be at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I love Roarke and how insanely in love he is, but sometimes a person has to draw a line and just say what’s wrong.

I like how Eve is starting to trust more in her friends and we also got to see Dr Mira helping. Super cute.