Small Town Christmas - Jill Shalvis, Hope Ramsay, Katie Lane
Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis

I haven't read any books from Jill Shalvis so this short story was a very welcome good start. I have all her books and will try to read them during this winter, because I think her stories are made for a cold day with a hot cocoa, snuggled on the couch. Some romances are definily made for lazy days and from this read I diecovered that Jill books are the perfect fit for a fun and romantic reads.

This story is set during the christmas and is very sweet. Lucky Harbor sounds like a place where everyone knows each other life. Sandy Jansen is the town clerk and she had a fling for about a week five months earlier with NASCAR race Logan Perrish, but she never forgot him and the fellings he's brought to her heart.

I loved how Logan decided to follow his heart and try by any means to get Sandy in his life permanetely, and Sandy is such a nice girl to she get her fellings get the best of her and they struggle a little but Logan is determineded, so very nice to follow how they find a way to stay together.

I'll be home for Christmas by Hope Ramsay

Matt Jasper has left the army and now is trying to deliver a last guy from his best friend in the army to the grandmother, but things are not so easy and start to have a hard time finding her. And now is where the story really picks up. Matt tries to find the grandmother and deliver the present, and his last source is the town church, where he finds a stray cat, and a very beatiful woman.

Annie Roberts is fighting her fellings on this christmas. Her mother died few months before and she's trying to change her life and start new, after so many years taking care of her mother. So when this lost soldier enters the church, she decides to help him and the cat.

Another story set on a little town during Christmas eve, but this didn't get the same apeal as the first, I don't know if it the fact that they suddenly became in love with each other or the end. It leaft me hangin'. I was expecting at least some kiss from the characters, I didn't feal the love or even the passion. I couldn't really connect with this story.

O Little Town of Bramble by Katie Lane

Third and last story on this anthology is set on Bramble, Texas. Sweet and handsome farmer Ethan, has never been good with women, but Sam is his best friend and they've been apart for years since she's gonne to college.

Sam returns to town for a few christmas days and Ethan knows this is his last chance to charm Sam and make her stay for good.

This was a short and fun story and I quite enjoy, the city is all crazy about christmas and the nativity scene has made them a little crazy. Sam and Ethan is sweet and very romantic love, loved the wway the author made them be together to resolve their problems. I could really feal inside this crazy little town.