Glory in Death  - J.D. Robb, Susan Ericksen
Another case that is connected with Roarke, but since he knows almost everyone in New York is bound to happen a lot. I liked how their relationship evolved since the last book and showed a different side of Eve, with more feelings than she could care but still in love with the perfect guy for her.

The investigation was really hard or her, because the first victim was a PA and the entire city was blaming the cops for poor job. Another thing was the relationship that her chief had with the PA and her family, making her job really harder than ever.

But I liked how Eve was strong and followed the leads the case was throwing at her without fear and always looking for the assassin in the first place without thinking about how much money he had or how his family was.

I think this case was worts than the first, but maybe Eve was more troubled, but I think she did a pretty good job with the investigation and looking in different places. She was feeling really guilt because her bait didn’t work and blamed herself after somebody died, but she made justice in the end and we got to see her as a trophy wife in Roarke’s party, just don’t tell her that.