Relentless (Nashville Nights - Book Five) - Cheryl  Douglas

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

This book was sweet and fast. We already met these two in previous books and and we can actually see how they discover a way to be together.

Nikki is the perfect girl, daughter of Luc and is now trying a career as country singer. She’s really good and popular plus with the father she has every dream is becoming reality. She also have a plan for the next ten years and everything that matters to her is singing.

JT is Ty brother and after their parents sold the ranch, he’s following a very dangerous life as a rough rider, but he always thinks about miss Nikki and once they met again he’ll give her a night to remember.

Everything was fine so far for me, but the relationship didn’t evolved really well, plus there was no time and explanations about where things were going between these two. They are not my favorite couple but the book was good. Only wished to see more after they decided to be together. Nikki is set about her future and that’s great but she could also think about a love life on the side. She is not in tour the entire year and JT is the marrying kind now.