Black Gold - Vivian Arend

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

We met Shaun in the Granite Lake series and somehow now it’s the start of a new series, kinda spin off from the other great wolves and Shaun is starting to find his place in this pack.

I liked him from some moments in the books, since he’s usually pretty fun to have around and a great guy to ask for help sometimes he showed up and managed to save somebody or escape to don’t sniff anyone.

He’s getting restless after all he’s friends managed to find a mate and now he's pretty much alone and dealing with the new Alpha for the Takhini pack. But everything changed when he found his mate and the relationship started pretty great, but she's a rich girl and daddy gave her the moon, but she's trying to work by herself and show everyone she’s a good wolf.

Not what I expected for Shaun, basically he was stuck with a pretty girl and he’s a funny guy to have around but not to introduce to daddy, so these two had to learn and accept the other side, for help or even for companionship.

Gem got in trouble, but that wasn’t her fault and she’s more than just a princess, and she was very good in the wild. Shaun didn’t showed a huge difference from the start but I liked how he adapted to Gem and tried to focus on her more than anything. It was a good book.