Operation: Endgame - Christi Snow

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

I love a good Romance when there’s some action on the background, it makes things more real and the present always sounds like the best time to act and reveal the feelings for another character.

This book was on my wishlist simply because I follow the author blog and after seeing this gorgeous cover for the first time, he managed to became interesting, but after Christi asked me if I wanted a review copy, we can all guess I jumped on the opportunity. And that was the first time I actually read the series summary and knew those characters were going to make me swoon.

The book gives us two perspectives: one is from the past and it’s set 20 years ago, but explain how the characters met and why is so important their friendship; the other is present and where all the dangerous is happening.

The book started with Chris death and this affected his family and friends. We can see Cassie and Jake together for the first time and also the stalker shows up for a sec. But everything really took a turn for the worst six months after Chris funeral and Jake discovered Cassie was in dangerous.

I liked Cassie and how strong and determined she is, especially with three older guys bossing in her she still managed to be a professional and beautiful girl.

But Jake was not so great for me. He was unsure what to do with his life and afraid to follow in his love because of a friendship but the problem is how he just flipped one night and it was like a complete different person. But he was always protective of Cassie and I understand he’s conflict, but the change was to fast for me and I was hoping for a bit seduction before he relented.

The action scenes were really great and it felt like so real, that I connected why Cassie anguish and Jake terror.