Everneath - Brodi Ashton
My Thoughts:
When I first discovered that this book was inspired in mythology he was put very fast on my wishlist and since is a recent release when can all know that he passed in front of a long TBR pile. And I don’t regret it, because he’s so good.

At first I was a little confused because the time is a bit different and we get to understand things better as the book move along. The chapters are separated as now and the past in the tunnels. But the story is very engaging and I couldn’t put it down.

I don’t blame Nikki for her actions, because Cole took advantage off a girl tormented by her feelings and lost of a beloved person. She was alone and he used some powers to mix her thoughts, so for that I don’t like him. but toward the end my view changed and I don’t know now what to think of him, maybe in the next book will know more, if he’s really bad or something else.

Jack is a sweet guy and he certainly has great sentences. And we also have to take in considerate that he never gave up on searching for Nikki, isn’t it sweet? Anyway I’ll read the next one when released, and I loved this peace of hell on earth.