Cowgirl Up and Ride  - Lorelei James

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

This is the third book in the series and it’s very impressing how Lorelei James managed to create a brand new story for each cowboy and they are all very erotic.We are following the McKay’s and each one of them is hotter and very sexy cowboys.

This is the first one to talk about a taboo. Cord was once married and has a little boy, but since his ex-wife decided to fill for divorce and move to the city, he became a very boring person, but AJ was in love with him for years. The taboo is centered around the ages, since AJ is barely legal and Cord is several years older than her. Plus she’s a virgin.

I remember her from Long Hard Ride when Channing though she was dating Colby, even if she only had eyes for Cord since she was five and he saved her. But she’s shy and it was a big surprise for me to see her acting bold and following her rules to get exactly what she wanted from him. Very nice part and she made all her cowboy very happy.

Cord had some doubts about a relationship why AJ, because she’s younger, his sister best friend and like all the McKay's he wants more from sex than just a vanilla relationship and doesn’t want to scare the pretty little virgin away. But these two were really hot together and made every sense in the end. AJ already was familiar with Cord son and he’s such a sweet baby.

This was a really good book and I love some series, it’s fun to follow the characters that we met in previous books and also hear some news about couples from other stories. I liked how Lorelei managed to create an erotica series showing different kinds of dominating man.