Soul Screamers Volume One: My Soul to LoseMy Soul to TakeMy Soul to Save (Harlequin Teen) - Rachel Vincent
My Thoughts:

I’ve read the first novella and was left hanging a bit on this story. So jumped right into this book, lucky me for them ahead of time. And my first thoughts on this one is holy freaking cow, how did Rachel managed to create this world?

Seriously is amazing how she introduces us to some characters, especially since she created a novella for us to understand how Kaylee discovered her “gift” and why her family acts this way.

The most important part for me was Nash and the way he tried to help Kaylee to understand this world and why he knew all about it.

I didn’t like the way her family treats her especially her uncle, because he knows about everything and still acts as if she’s delusional.

Tod is also a important person that I hope can be used on the next books and loved how he’s trying to deal we he’s place right now, especially since he’s so close to family.

Will definily pick the next book, because now things will be different for Kaylee and Nash and their world seams a bit out of control.