Alphas' Mate - Leah Brooke
Once in a while I get surprised by a book that really gets to me. And especially since I wasn't expecting at all. From the begging I didn't a big connection with Lacey, and she is the principal character, so I though great another book with a running girl. But damn I was wrong. Lacey is one of the most brave girls that I’ve read so far, she started the book running but with a pretty good reason and everything is explained on the next chapters.

This book is about mating with werewolves’, yes plural, Lacey discover that’s all the stories were true and 4, oh boy, 4 half brothers werewolves’ are meant to be together, isn’t it super sweet. They are bossy and very sexy, every girl dreams is a man who loves her and protect, imagine having that in not one but four times.

So Lacey has some issues about freedom and liberty, plus she discovers that some slapping is good in sex as anything else.

Lars, Damien, Wes and Seth are half brothers and each is the alpha of their own pack, but when they realize that Lacey is their mate, they decide to join the pacts and try to live on the same house. Problem is Lacey has some issues to resolve from her past and the others pacts don’t want all this werewolves’ together, is dangerous in times of war.

Lars is the leader; he was born a couple of months ahead of the others and usually is the one trying to separate the battles. Damien is sex as hell, he’s like a Dom, prefer things on his way being sex or life as general. Wes is more relaxed, and a sculptor very famous, he’s more about feelings than the others. Seth, I really didn’t like him, he started the book acting like a boy, but he’s about the same age as the others, feels like he has a peter pan problem, and took him a little more time to really treat Lacey like she deserved.