Long Shots: Books 1-3 - Christine d'Abo
I was cheering for Ian since the first book on this trilogy and loved the way the author handled the growing relationship between these two. I read the first two books on this series and by my reviews; everybody could see that I was really expecting something good for Ian’s book.

Interesting enough is that we only discovered the name of the guy on this book, and in the others we keep calling him Blue Eyes and Ian tried to bet any chance he got. So when in this third book I discovered that his name is Jeff, and the way he introduced himself, like starting over was really sweet.

Ian has a past. And despise what he thinks it does affect him, and it takes him a moment to realize what really his missing in live. So when he discovered that to have Jeff he needed to overcome some guilt, thinks started to find the right way.

Ian’s father didn’t accepted his sexual preferences when he was young and it still affect the way some of his relationships are handled.

Loved how Jeff handled the situation, despise having a crazy ex-wife and some experiences during college, this is really his first thing in a gay relationship and he has to dealt with the way people think and overcome some off Ian’s fears.

What I most love about this series is the fact that is about three brothers and sisters, and all of them are characters that appear on the books, and we can see how they help each other.