Casting Samson - Melinda Hammond
First off all, I loved the first sentence, made me laugh when I finally stopped to read the rest of it.

Deborah comes back home after finding her boyfriend with other women on her birthday, and her parents think is good for her to do things and keep busy, so she joins the a group off neighbours trying to organize a carnival for the aniversary off the church.

I first though the book was a little confusing, when sudenlly a chapter start with the Templar story, and there are a lot like this. But others things were really good, like the fact that the author used others characters too, making them also find their happy ending.

The story was well writen and fast paced, and the teasing beween Anne and the professor was very sweet and fun to read and cheer for. Some parts were fun and interesting, like Josh playing with Deborah jeaulosy about Demelza, and carnival.

Overall the book is all very fun, and the Templar part is very self explanatory, I don't know if is historially correct, but you can really feel in the story.