The Sheik and the Pregnant Bride (Silhouette Special Edition, #1885) - Susan Mallery
I liked this new country El Deharia, but I think is important to show all the players before start the show, so far I’ve only met As’ad and now Qadir. Maybe I would feel better meeting the rest of the family and seeing how they work together.

This is the second book in the family and this time there’s no aunt meddling, but this couple is actually together to escape the King’s matching making attitude. Maggie is a simple mechanic, but she matched perfectly with Prince Qadir, because he’s big on cars and is actually closest to Earth than the rest of his family.

I thought Maggie would get pregnant after a night of passion, but it’s actually different and she’s expecting her ex-boyfriend baby. That made things really interesting and the King didn’t like the news. But Qadir being the good guy he is, supported her and tried to make her happy and save while not thinking about the pregnancy at all.

This book was all about Maggie and Qadir, but I happened to enjoy the time Victoria appeared. She was fun and always made things interesting by her way of thinking. The next book is about her and she wanted a prince to marry, but it looks like she finally managed her wish, but with the wrong prince.